CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

NEw YEar 2010!!!

I am sooo Sorry for not updating
my blog for sooo long!!hahaha=)
its jus my laziness that stops me frm updating,,,
Anyway..my new year was spent swesomely at east coast chalet..celebrating my little
cuzin Rehans's 1st b'dae bash on the new year eve!!!
It was great welcoming 2010 at the beach side...
even though we couldnt c the fire works properly..hahahahha!!!

Attachment has started and i am enjoying it very very much!!!
hmmmm....currently not gd..i mean..not my health bt mentally...
however..close frens are trying very very hard to cheer me up..bt
i am not being able to cheer up..and still
my mind is stupid enuf to 4get what has happened for the last 3 wks....
God has given me happiness and taken away happiness 4 a good reason..
its the same as the sayings which say: thrs a reason for everything...
and sooo yea.... i shall accept it....

Love has never been on my side...for all these years...
i guess i have to wait for the right time,right age and of course
for my MR. RIGHT!! hahaha=)

This is what i have to say to him....
No matter what happen..i still have my love ones..
especially my best fren..whom gives me courage to go on
and to stay confident tat u will return to me smeday....
And i dedicate this to youu.....

A new feeling gets bigger in your heart,
You feel it everytime you look at me
That you are always thinking of me
You much long for me and die for me
I dont want you to tell me words,that melt my heart of longing& love
Enough for me 2 to tell me I LOVE YOU
These words kill me(of Love)

With me,ur heart is crazy,even your eyes looks are crazy..
Its dear to me that you blink for a second & my eyes will not see yours....

We have soo many sweet memories, and
I want to c the same old u!!!


0 comments: