CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 26, 2010

UPdate!!

Its been some time since i updated...
bt thanks to my Childhood Bestie who keeps on reminding me to Update!!hahaha
thanks BABy!!!
haha!=)
hmmm..for past 1 month i have been enjoying myself to the MAX!!!
Going for chalets.. Singapore Flyer..Family gaterings..PIcnics..and more...
hahaha=)
Its a great feeling to enjoy myself during my attachment even though its tiring...!!
haha=)
I have to release out my stress to!!
hmmm......
WEnt chalet wid besties family..for his sis 21st BIrthday bash!!
HAD an awesome time dancing..playing games..toking crap..CAMEWHORING!!!
hahaha=)
WEnt to the SIngapore Flyer wid FAmily and Cuzins...had a great time thr tooo....
FAmily GAthering for my Other Cuzzi..MUZZY's 21st Birthday after the flyer outing....
had a great feast at CHUA CHu KANg Food Centre....the food was AWESOME...FANTABULOUS!!!hahaha=)
hmmmm DUring the CHInese NEw YEAR..
went to picnic wid Cuzins again...had a nice day...
Cycling all the way wid cuzins to the BEDok jetty!!..
hahaha=)
it was rather tiring cycling frm the east coast beach to the bedok jetty!!
Bt it was really fun cycling thr!!!
My bro and i swim till our Colour totally changed!!!
SUNTAN!!!!hahaha=))
There are more and more outings cuming..
Going to enjoy myself alot this yr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pictures wil b uploaded soon.....=)

0 comments: