CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 26, 2010

Its MArch gg APril....

I have not been updating my Blog lately....
and the reason is always easy to b found!! i am jus too LAZY!!!!
hahaha...
HAving a great& wonderful life wid the nicest and happening pple ard me!!!!
Especially my FAmily,few cuzins of mine.whom i am close to...aka..
PARTNERS IN CRIME!!...ite mates...!!
JUS love them sooooo mUCH!!!!
During MyBIRTHDAY month..had awesome and fun outings wif
PARTNERS IN CRIME,Childhood bestie...Cuz bro WEdding..the first Grandson to my Grandpa...
so it was kinda exciting...
My HOtstuff-Hotshot BRo...AMin& myself + OUr MAngkok cuzin..LUqii!! Sang for the wedding...
WEnt out Bowling wis PArtners in Crime for one of the memebers B'dae,, celebrated pre birthday at uncles crib-all the march babies...
Celebrated My 18TH birthday wid FAmily and CHIldhood BESTie..
I had an awesome BIRTHDAy this yr!! and i cant wait for another outing wid my PARNERs in CRIME soon to come!!=))
yesterday was mummy's BIRTHDAY!!! celebrated and made her handmade card!!haha
thanks to my childhood bestie for giving me an idea...THANK u soo much BERLIANA!!
and ohhh yea..THANK U EVERYONE FOR all your BIRTHDAY WISHES AND GIFTS!!
My BESTfren..ANSARI RIISE!!! didnt wish me on my BIRTHDAY..bt gave me a suprise..1 min b4 the day ends on 17 MArch 2010..saying he wans to b the last to wishh me and tat i wil nvr 4get This 18th birthday of mine!!!
HE IS SUCH AN AWESOME FREN..who planned together wid my BItch--NAZie DARly...
THEY are the most important person in my life whom have made me a VERY CONFIDENT and have changed me to a diff person totally! hahaha..
i mean in character wise!!hahhaahhahahha=))
LOVE them to the mAX!!
and of course my Family..they have been all by my side wen i needed them!!!
I jus LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

0 comments: